No events attended yet.
I help technology companies accelerate their growth.
For the past 15 years, I have helped companies scale from just north of $0 in revenue to just shy of $300M. During that time, I’ve developed deep operational expertise with particular emphasis on go-to-market strategy and execution mainly with SaaS and recurring revenue businesses.
The average annual revenue growth rate for companies I help is 48% going back to 2003.
I have helped companies raise over $400M in institutional capital through Seed, A, B, debt, and related financing events.
In practice, this means I have specific experience in the following areas:
- Revenue generation, go-to-market, pricing, packaging, & monetization strategies
- Corporate development & strategic planning
- Board management, reporting & accountability
- General management & operations
- Fundraising at all stages of growth
- Business development & partnerships
- Marketing strategy development & execution including demand generation, content marketing, funnel design and analysis, brand voice, communications, and messaging
- Sales and success strategy and development including sales development, inside sales, field sales, customer success, account management, revenue org design, incentive planning, and recruiting
- Deep SaaS knowledge with fundamental understanding of interplay of CAC to LTV
I'm currently CRO for Behavox, the People Analytics company, helping the firm scale their industry-leading technology while providing best-in-class service to our global customer base.
I also founded and run the New York Revenue Collective, a private members-only organization consisting of 40+ of the top VPs of Sales and CROs in the city.
I'm passionate about great technology, helping sales and marketing professionals improve the trajectory of their careers, mentorship, New York City as a start-up hub, and working with and building great teams.