Monday, April 13, 2020 // 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Digital Event, Eastern Time (US & Canada)
We will be holding 10 person virtual gatherings for open conversation and discovery. Grab a drink and discuss your challenges with other members of the Voray Corporate Communications Community
Topics will focus on:
> how are we all doing
> the impact on day to day
> best practices for internal and external crisis communications
> how we can help each other
- Capacity is 10 people for each one. Or else it will be hard to really have a discussion. Don't worry, the session will be moderated by a community member (or yours truly). If we have 20 people registered, we will break the groups up into groups of 10.
- BYOB. We are going to start with a virtual toast! Club soda is fine, but why not.
- Put your Video on. You don't have to wear pants, but let us see your face. (Wear pants. You know who you are. Scott)
- Completely private and not recorded. We will take notes of (non confidential learnings) and provide back to the group afterwards
- We will solicit questions and topics prior to each session
- Please do not sign up and then no show